Sarah has written for publications in Australia, America and the UK including The Monthly, The Saturday Paper, Lenny Letter, Longreads / Narratively, Meanjin, New Matilda, the Australian, The Big Issue (UK) and The Big Issue North (UK).
Sarah’s academic publications include articles in: Oxford Handbooks Online – Criminology & Criminal Justice, Law & Contemporary Problems, Journal of Judicial Administration, Current Issues in Criminal Justice, Australian Bar Review, and Alternative Law Journal. Her doctoral thesis in sentencing law was awarded the 2016 Monash University Faculty of Law Mollie Holman Medal for Excellence in a PhD Thesis. This Medal is awarded annually at Monash University to the most outstanding doctoral thesis from each faculty.
- Sydney Writers Festival, Meet the Curator: Sarah Krasnostein
- Interview with Lou Heinrich, The Guardian (Australia)
- Harry Hartog Bookseller’s What Writers Read Series
- Interview with Radio NZ, Saturday Morning (New Zealand)
- Interview with Amanda Smith, ABC Radio National, Life Matters (Australia)
- Interview with Cheryl Akle, Better Reading Podcast
- Q&A on the Feminist Writers Festival blog